06:00PM : Delhi to ManaliJourney
08:00 AM: Arrival at Manali
10:00 AM: After Freshup and breakfast proceed for Manali Sightseeing (Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monasterie, Shalimahadev Temple, Vashist (hot water springs)
07:00 PM: Check-in into Hotel
07:00 AM: After Breakfast proceed to Rohtang(Snow Point)
06:00 PM: Arrival at Hotel
03:00 PM: Check - out from hotel and proceed to delhi. Overnight Journey.Journey
Manali :- Western Himalayas give space to this heavenly abode with snow covered mountains guarding the valley and heart-throbbing scenery making one want to stay here for a lifetime. Manali, 280 kilometers from the town of Shimla, houses numerous temples and monasteries. Namely, the famous Pagoda shape roofed Hadimba Temple. The Manu temple, which is a tribute to Lord Manu, from whose tale the name of this town, is derived. Vashishta is a fair sized village which is famous for temples of Sage Vashishta and Lord Rama and its hot water springs. For peace seekers, this place can work wonders as it also has three Tibetan Monasteries.
Rohtang Pass :- The eastern Pir Panjal range of Himalayas gives Manali its highest point in the form of Rohtang Pass. At 13,497 feet, snow covered mountains and roads are regular sight here. Though its navigable on foot, sudden snowstorms and blizzards in this area gives Rohtang pass its well-deserved reputation of being dangerous at times. The mysterious waterfalls and floating clouds gives this place a beauty which can only be experienced.
Solang Valley :- About 14 kilometers from Manali, Solang Valley provides tourists the time of their lives with summer and winter sporting facilities available. Essentially, giant slopes of lawns which extends all through the Solang Valley, provides ideal conditions for ski-sports in winter. Paragliding, horse riding and parachuting are other activities that run throughout the year in this area.
• For Adults - Photo Identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID
• For Students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card. Carry Original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college photo identity card.
• For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized Photographs
Things to Carry:
• Mobile Phones with Appropriate Sim Card.
• Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitiser, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / Winchester, camera etc. and woollens if needed
• If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
For Detailed information about weather please visit https://www.accuweather.com
Copyrights © 2000 - 2023 Travelhousedelhi.com. All Rights Reserved
Designed & Developed by Digiad Multimedia